February 16, 2011
Sara Roberts will be speaking at Enterprise 2.0's Virtual event where the theme is 'leveraging social software and a culture of collaboration to drive business performance.'
Her presentation titled 'Employee Experience 2.0 – Engaging Employees through Collaboration Tools in the Workplace' describes how some of the world's top companies (...and their clients) are creating engagement and driving change across their enterprises.
Other speakers include:
- John Hagel III, Co-author, The Power of Pull and Co-Chairman, Center for the Edge, Deloitte & Touche
- Christian Finn, Director for Collaboration and Enterprise Social Computing, Microsoft
- Sameer Patel, Partner, Sovos Group and blogger, PretzelLogic.org
- Kimberly Edwards, Collaboration Program Manager, Open Text
- Meghan Scott, Senior Manager, Yum! Know-How & Innovation Center, Yum Brands
Find more information and register for this free event >> http://www.e2conf.com/